The EOS-programme wants to promote joint research between researchers in the Flemish and French-speaking community by funding joint fundamental research projects in any scientific discipline.
Website to apply for an EOS application: https://eos.frs-fnrs.be
The new updated documents will be available here on November 27th.
Please find below the main support documents for applicant :
- Guide for Applicants
- Rules & regulations
- EOS Presentation
- EOS Preselection Evaluation score grid
- Evaluation full proposal score grid
- EOS sub-panel definitions/description
- How to properly enter the budget details in the online EOS platform?
- EOS budget simulator (call 2021)
- Indicative staff costs
Please use only these templates for the documents to be uploaded in your application form
Required in the full-proposal step
- Short scientific curriculum vitae including e.g. scientific impact and other scientific output and five most relevant publications to the project for each PI and co-supervisor (STRICTLY up to 2 pages per person)
- Consortium management: interactions, distribution and coordination of the tasks (STRICTLY up to 5 pages including figures, references, etc in Calibri Font 11pt)
- Scientific description of the project (STRICTLY up to 15 pages including figures, references, etc in Calibri Font 11pt) [will be available in due time]
- Consent forms TYPE II, III and IV host institutions
The list of the granted proposals for the call 2017 is available here.
The panel composition is available here.
Please find the former support documents for applicant :